Our ISTQB CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation level) trainings help you gain knowledge on the basic techniques of testing.
With this knowledge you will be able to get jobs advertised for application testing professionals.
- Those, who are interested in testing
- Software testers
- Test managers
0. Introduction (~30′)
- About US, testing, ISTQB, CTFL, exam structure
1. Fundamentals of testing (~160′)
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is testing?
- General testing principles.
- The fundamental test process.
- The psychology of testing.
- Code of ethics.
2. Testing throughout the software life cycle (~120′)
- Software development models.
- Test levels.
- Test types.
- Maintenance testing.
3. Static techniques (~60′)
- Static techniques and the test process.
- The review process.
- Static analysis by tools.
4. Test design techniques (~290′)
- The test development process.
- Categories of test design techniques.
- Specification-based or black-box techniques.
- Structure-based or white-box techniques.
- Experience-based techniques.
- Choosing test techniques.
5. Test management (~170′)
- Test organization.
- Test planning and estimation.
- Test progress monitoring and control.
- Configuration management.
- Risk and testing.
- Incident management.
6. Tool support for testing (~80′)
- Types of test tools.
- Effective use of tools: potential benefits and risks.
- Introducing a tool into an organization.